An adorable and simple Easter treat…cotton candy Bunny Tails are a fun and easy gift idea! Free printable included.
I love love cotton candy, and so do all of my kids. It’s a huge favorite at our house, and when I was putting these together they kept asking when I was finished so they could have some! These are so easy to put together, and just so cute! If you’re looking for a fun Easter treat for kids, church groups, colleagues, neighbors, and more…this is a perfect option!
Affiliate links of products I use and love are included below for your convenience. Find my full disclosure here.
Cotton Candy Bunny Tails
Not only are they super cute, but they’re so so easy to put together. You only need a few things:
- Clear treat bags (you could even use sandwich bags with the zip part cut off)
- Cotton candy
- I added a piece of washi tape along the bottom, but that’s optional.
The clear treat bags I used were about 4.5 inches across. If your bags are bigger or smaller, you can edit the size of the printable to fit what you have. I suggest looking at the dollar store for cotton candy–I found it at Dollar General! If not, check Walmart or even Amazon.
- Edit the printable if necessary. (Click on the edges of the image, then drag it bigger or smaller.) Print!
- Cut out the printable, leaving about 3 inches of blank white paper above the design.
- Fill the treat bag with cotton candy. Fold down the top of the bag a couple of inches or so, and staple shut.
- Fold the printable in half. Slide it on top of the bag—the design is in the front, and the white is on the bag.
- Staple it on to keep it in place. OR…use a long strip of washi tape along the bottom, and wrap it around the back. Make sure to have some on the printable, and some on the bag.