A super easy and adorable Halloween treat, Waffle Pretzel Mummies are sure to be a hit!
Eeeeeek! I’m seriously in love with these super cute pretzel mummies. They literally take just minutes to make, and my kids absolutely loved taking turns dipping them in to the chocolate and adding the eyes. It’s such a great activity to do with kids, and spend some time with them in the kitchen.
Waffle Pretzel Mummies
These are so fun for Halloween parties and gatherings, and also for tucking in to kids’ lunches. You can also package these up and give as gifts to teachers, friends, and neighbors.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Pretzels are such a yummy snack, and the white chocolate make the sweet & salty combo irresistible. Beware…it’s easy to eat a bunch of these! You only need three things…waffle pretzels, white dipping chocolate, and spooky candy eyes.
You can use white chocolate chips, or melting wafers, which is what I prefer to use. Ghirardelli is my favorite brand of chocolate, and I think it melts really well, but I’ve used others as well. I linked above to the size of candy eyes that I used–they were perfect!
If you’re on the hunt for an easy and festive Halloween snack or treat, go no farther! They are so charming and fun, and I just love how quick they are!
Waffle Pretzel MummiesPIN RECIPE PRINT RECIPE
- Waffle pretzels
- White melting wafers, or white chocolate chips
- Candy eyes
- In a glass measuring cup, melt the chocolate–stirring every 30 seconds. When it's looking mostly smooth, but with a few chips that aren't quite melted, take it out of the microwave and stir until completely smooth.
- Drop the pretzels into the chocolate, using a fork to coat them. Let the extra chocolate drip off, then lay on a piece of wax paper. Add the candy eyes right away, before the chocolate hardens.
- Let the dipped pretzels sit until the chocolate hardens.
- I used two cups of melting chocolate, and it made around 2 dozen pretzels. I actually ran out of eyes first, so if you want more than that, make sure to have more eyes!!