These 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are so quick and easy! Add in chocolate chips or other favorite mix-ins for even more deliciousness.
Affiliate links are included below for your convenience. Please find my full disclosure here.
We eat a lot of cookies at our house. All of us love them, and they’re pretty much devoured in no time at all. With only four ingredients and mixer required, this is a quick and easy recipe that is sure to be a hit! As an added bonus, they are naturally gluten-free, so a great cookie option for those looking for a gluten-free option.
We love love cookies at our house. They are made quite often, including Buffalo Chip Cookies, Sheet Pan Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Lemon Meltaways. But the holy grail of cookies usually has peanut butter and chocolate, so these are a huge favorite. A couple of my kids made these this afternoon, and they’re almost gone! It really is the perfect recipe for beginning bakers, because it’s so simple. If you have a child that wants to start to learn to bake, or get in the kitchen with you, this is a really great recipe to learn with.
It’s a crunchy cookie, on the outside, but melts quickly in your mouth. The inside is soft, and with the melty chocolate chips, they’re pure heaven. Just try and have only one!
Table of contents
- Peanut butter
- Baking soda
- Granulated Sugar
- Chocolate chips
- Mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon
- Cookie sheets
- Parchment paper
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
Mix the sugar and peanut butter together, then add baking soda and eggs. Mix well, then stir in the chocolate chips.
Roll the dough into balls and place on the prepared baking sheet, then flatten them just a bit with your fingers.
Baking Tip: Roll the cookie dough balls in granulated sugar–it gives them an extra little crunch on the outside. This works especially well if you’re making plan peanut butter cookies.
Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until the edges are set. Let the cookies cool for a few minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
- You can easily cut this recipe in half if you need to. The original recipe I have uses half of all the ingredients, but I double it because I always need more cookies!
- I love using silicone baking mats! They’re super easy to use and clean. Other favorite baking items include these baking sheets, stand mixer, and cordless hand mixer.
Yes!! They can be. I have a daughter that can’t eat gluten, so any time I can find a really yummy recipe that doesn’t use flour, it’s a huge win. To make sure they’re gluten-free, just double check your peanut butter. Most have no gluten, but it’s good to always look at the label, just in case. It’s a cookie recipe that everyone loves, so it’s great for taking to any kind of event or gathering. And then I know she can have a treat that’s there. I promise, you don’t miss the flour at all!
There is no added dairy in this recipe, if you leave out the chocolate chips or use dairy-free chocolate chips.
More cookie and bars recipes
Hey! Now that you’ve made it this far, we’re pretty much best friends. If you make this cookie recipe, please drop me a comment or a leave a review below. Follow me on Instagram or Facebook for even more ideas and recipes! 🖤
4- Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- Mix the sugar and peanut butter together, then add baking soda and eggs.
- Mix well, then stir in the chocolate chips. (I’ve also used a wooden spoon…no mixer… when I was in a hurry–and It worked great!)
- Roll the dough into balls and place on the prepared baking sheet, then flatten them just a bit with your fingers. (Option: Roll cookie dough balls in granulated sugar before baking.)
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until the edges are set. Let the cookies cool for a few minutes before removing from cookie sheet.