These 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are so easy, fast, and yummy! Add in chocolate chips or other favorite mix-ins for even more deliciousness.
We eat a lot of cookies at our house. All of us love them, and they’re pretty much devoured in no time at all. I have a lot of cookie recipes that are popular, but the holy grail is always peanut butter and chocolate.
Needless to say, Peanut Butter Cookies are at the top of the list, but I almost always add in chocolate chips. They just go together! I have several really yummy recipes that I go back and forth between, but this one might be made the most often. With only 4 ingredients, they come together so fast and easy!
4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies + Chocolate Chips
A couple of my kids made these this afternoon, and they’re almost gone! It really is the perfect recipe for beginning bakers, because it’s so simple. If you have a child that wants to start to learn to bake, or get in the kitchen with you, this is a really great recipe to learn with.
It’s a crunchy cookie, on the outside, but melts quickly in your mouth. The inside is soft, and with the melty chocolate chips, they’re pure heaven. Just try and have only one!
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
I have a daughter that can’t eat gluten, so any time I can find a really yummy recipe that doesn’t use flour, it’s a huge win. To make sure they’re gluten-free, just double check your peanut butter. Most have no gluten, but it’s good to always look at the label, just in case. It’s a cookie recipe that everyone loves, so it’s great for taking to any kind of event or gathering. And then I know she can have a treat that’s there. I promise, you don’t miss the flour at all!
Affiliate links are included below for your convenience. Please find my full disclosure here.
- You can easily cut this recipe in half if you need to. The original recipe I have uses half of all the ingredients, but I double it because I always need more cookies!
- I love using silicone baking mats! They’re super easy to use and clean. Other favorite baking items include these baking sheets, stand mixer, and cordless hand mixer.
Rudolph Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- Mix the sugar and peanut butter together, then add baking soda and eggs. Mix well, then stir in the chocolate chips. (I've also used a wooden spoon…no mixer… when I was in a hurry–and It worked great!)
- Roll the dough into balls and place on the prepared baking sheet, then flatten them just a bit with your fingers. Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until the edges are set. Let the cookies cool for a few minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
- While they’re baking, put the red M&Ms and chocolate chips (you can use mini chocolate chips too) in bowls, and break the pretzel pieces so they’re ready to go. As soon as they come out of the oven, add the red M&M for the nose, chocolate chips for the eyes, and broken pretzel pieces for the antlers. If you wait too long to add the embellishments, they won't stick to the cookie, and will fall off. Let cool completely.