These darling peanut butter cracker spiders are super easy to put together, and are a great way to get your kids involved in the kitchen!
Aren’t they adorable? They have been a favorite of our for many years, and we love to have them as snacks, or even for lunch. They take just a minute to put together, and the result is definitely worth the effort. Let your kids help out them together…they’ll love it.
I love doing fun and simple things for the holidays, and these are perfect!
Spooky Peanut Butter Cracker Spiders
These are great for taking to classrooms during the Halloween season–they’re always a hit with kids! They’re one of my favorite things to take for a preschool snack!
This post contains affiliate links of products I use and love for your convenience. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Allergies? No worries! If there is a peanut allergy concern, you can substitute the peanut butter with cream cheese, chocolate frosting (chocolate chips for eyes!), cookie butter, or another nut butter if it’s an option. Any of those are super yummy too! I have a daughter that needs to be gluten-free, so I use gluten free pretzel sticks and crackers.
- Ritz Crackers (2 per spider)
- Pretzel Sticks (8 per spider)
- Raisins (2 per spider)
- Peanut Butter, (Cream cheese, frosting, and almond butter are other options for allergies)
- Put peanut butter on one side of the cracker.
- Lay out 8 pretzel sticks on top of the peanut butter–four on each side. Make sure the end on the inside is near the middle of the cracker for stability.
- Put peanut butter on the bottom of the top cracker, then place on top of the pretzels and bottom cracker.
- Put a little peanut butter on two raisins, and place them on the top cracker for eyes.