Sending and receiving cards is one of my favorite things about the holiday season, and I love making them each year to send to our friends and family. Today I thought I would share some free Christmas Card templates in case you wanted to use them too! And guess what…NO PHOTOSHOP REQUIRED!! ☺ It’s super easy, and I’m going to show you how!
You’ll need to head to Pic Monkey, which is a free online photo editor. This is seriously just a couple of steps people, EASY and CUTE!
I’m going to use my cutey-cute sister’s family as an example…
FIRST: Download and save one of the free templates below,
1. Head to picmonkey.com, choose “edit a photo” from the top of the page, and then open up the file you saved. Click on the overlay icon in the left side bar (butterfly).
2. Click on “your own” at the top, then you can browse for the picture you want to use on your card.
3. When your picture is first opened on the page, it will be tiny, but you can easily re-size it by clicking on the picture, grabbing the edges, and expanding it as needed.
4. Once your picture is set, you can add the text for your names. Click on the Text icon in the left sidebar (Tt), then select the font you want. Change the color to white (#ffffff), or any other color you want! You can also re-size it, and move it around–however you like!
5. Once you have the text how you like it, make sure to SAVE it. REMEMBER: once you close the tab/browser, your work will be gone–it can’t be saved to finish later. Finish your card, and save it!!
Aren’t they ADORABLE??
Here are the templates to choose from…
Just right click on the images to save to your computer! They are sized to 5×7, and once finished, can be uploaded and printed anywhere you like. Envelopes to fit them can be found at Staples and Office Max–and you could check Walmart, Target, etc.
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!!!!