You’ll love how fast and easy these 4th of July treats are to make! Add sprinkles to ice cream sandwiches for a fun patriotic dessert. Make as many as you need…perfect for a few or for a crowd.
I can pretty much guarantee this will be easiest 4th of July recipe and patriotic treat EVER. Not to mention, who doesn’t love ice cream sandwiches? With a little assistance from some red, white and blue star sprinkles, they’re transformed into the perfect 4th of July treats in a matter of seconds! They’re perfect for any patriotic holiday or event, including Memorial Day.
Affiliate links of products I use and love are included for your convenience. Find my full disclosure here.
Easy 4th of July Treats
Aren’t they SO cute? Line them up or stack them on a platter, and they’re not only yummy, but will look adorable on your table too. The sticks are great for little hands (and even grown up hands too), but you can always leave them off if you want to.
There are only TWO ingredients…sprinkles (I LOVE these star sprinkles!) and ice cream sandwiches. I use Fat Boys, because they’re square, and thick enough for sticks to go in easily and securely. You can still use the more traditional rectangle version, just push the stick in through the skinny end.
Even better, you can make as many as you need. They’re perfect for a few, or for a crowd!
Ingredients you’ll need to make 4th of July Ice Cream Sandwiches
How to make 4th of July ice cream sandwiches
1. Unwrap the ice cream sandwiches, and place a stick directly in the middle of the ice cream.
2. Pour the sprinkles in a bowl, then dip all the edges of each ice cream sandwich in the sprinkles.
3. Cover, and freeze until you’re ready to serve!
That’s it! Can you believe how fast and easy? You don’t need to do this ahead of time, but you can easily do that of you want to, or want to prepare before hand.
My kids gobbled these up, and keep asking me to make more. I can’t get over what a transformation the sprinkles give the ice cream sandwiches–so fun! If you need a quick treat, or want to save time in the kitchen, look no farther…these will be a hit!
Easy 4th of July Treats | Ice Cream SandwichesPIN RECIPE PRINT RECIPE
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Star Sprinkles | Patriotic Sprinkles
- Popsicle Sticks
- Unwrap the ice cream sandwiches, and place a stick directly in the middle of the ice cream.Pour the sprinkles in a bowl, then dip all the edges of each ice cream sandwich in the sprinkles.Cover, and freeze until you're ready to serve!