Double Chocolate Brownie Trifle in a Jar
This post is sponsored by the J.M. Smucker Company. All opinions are 100% mine.
When the framing goes up on our house, we’re planning to have a “timber” party to celebrate! We are SO excited to finally be making progress, and getting together with friends is the perfect way to do it. It’s also perfect timing, because what better time is there to have a party than spring? The sun is shining, trees are blossoming, it’s getting warm again after the winter, and we’re all ready to be outside. I love serving yummy desserts at my parties, and brownies are always super popular. On the menu this time? Double Chocolate Brownie Trifle in a Jar!
Really, isn’t everything cuter when it’s in a jar? Plus, this yummy trifle looks fancy, but it’s SO quick & easy!
I always have brownies on hand, and I make sure to stock up whenever I’m at Walmart. I love being able to have them in my pantry, so I’m ready at a moment’s notice to mix up something for anything that comes up. You never know when friends will pop by, or if your kids bring someone over, or you want to have a spontaneous get together! If it’s for a party in the future, it’s just one less thing I have to think about, because I know they’re there when I need them.
I love how easy these come together. The brownies can be made ahead of time, then all you need to do is make the cream and ganache (in just a few minutes), and then you can assemble them about 15 minutes before serving.
Double Chocolate Brownie Trifle in a JarPIN RECIPE PRINT RECIPE
- 1 box Pillsbury brownies, prepared according to box directions
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1 pint heavy cream + 2/3 c. heavy cream
- Powdered sugar
- Mason jars
- Make the brownies according to box directions. Let cool completely, then cut into cubes.
- Beat the pint of heavy cream until soft peaks form, then add in powdered sugar to taste. I usually use about 1/4 c. or so. Set aside.
- In a glass bowl, add the chocolate chips and 2/3 c. heavy cream, then microwave them until the chips are just melted. Stir until shiny and smooth.
- Rinse and dry the raspberries.
- In each mason jar, layer the components like this: cubed brownies, chocolate ganache, whipped cream, and raspberries, then repeat once more, so raspberries are on top. Drizzle a little extra ganache over the raspberries.
- Makes approx. 4-6 jars, depending on how much cream and ganache you use. You can always make a little more of those two things if you want to, so you can use a little more if you like!
SAVE on Pillsbury™ with these coupons, and then come discover even more ways to mix up a moment with your family!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.
Kierste Wade is a published author, blogger, and mom to six. With more than 20 years DIY and project experience, she has been sharing ideas on her blog since 2009. Focusing on simple and doable projects, she loves to share attainable ideas for all things home, holidays, and family. Kierste has been featured on Better Homes and Gardens, HGTV, American Farmhouse Magazine (print and online) Taste of Home, Country Living, and more.
Looks so delicious!
Thank you so much! xoxo