Apple Handsoap Teacher Gift
I know!! SO cute! Any teacher would love to get this darling gift! Send it anytime the first week, or even as a fun surprise during the year.
-printable (see download below)
-white or cream cardstock
-green cardstock or green patterned paper
-bakers twine, ribbon, twill tape or jute
1. Download printable, and print onto white cardstock. Punch it out with a 2 inch circle punch, or you can trace a small glass or lid around it and cut it out. Distress the edges.
2. Cut out a scallop just larger than the white tag. I used my Silhouette to cut them out, but you can also just do a larger circle, using another glass or lid.
3. Use double stick tape to adhere the white tag to the scallop.
4. Cut out a leaf shape from the green cardstock or patterned paper, and distress the edges. Adhere with double stick tape.
5. Punch a hole in the top of the tag, and use ribbon, jute, bakers twine, or twill tape (which is what I used) to tie it on!
You can download the free printable HERE.
Kierste Wade is a published author, blogger, and mom to six. With more than 20 years DIY and project experience, she has been sharing ideas on her blog since 2009. Focusing on simple and doable projects, she loves to share attainable ideas for all things home, holidays, and family. Kierste has been featured on Better Homes and Gardens, HGTV, American Farmhouse Magazine (print and online) Taste of Home, Country Living, and more.