(affiliate links included below for your convenience)
- M&M’s: Have a Merry & Most Wonderful Christmas!
- Soup or soup mix: Wishing you a “Souper” Holiday Season!
- Frozen or ready-to-bake pizza: Warm up to a wonderful holiday season, “topped” with Christmas cheer! OR…Hope your holiday has a lot of “pizza-az”!
- Apples & Hershey’s hugs: A teacher can’t live by apples alone…she needs hugs too!
- Popcorn balls: Here’s hoping you have a “ball” this year!
- Loaf of bread: For being there when you were “kneaded”, for “rising” to the occasion, large or small. For never “loafing” on the job, for helping others to “heel”. No matter how you “slice” it, you do a terrific job. Merry Christmas!
- Jolly Ranchers: Have a Holly “Jolly” Christmas!
- Root beer: We’re “rooting” for you to have a wonderful holiday season!
- Chex mix: Remember, Santa “Chex” his list twice! Happy Holidays!
- Nuts: We’re “nuts” about you! Merry Christmas!
- Measuring cup filled with candy (I love this polka dot set!): Wishing you joy beyond measure!
- Cinnamon & Sugar (or cookie sprinkles), in a cute jar: May your Christmas be sprinkled with laughter and love–Merry Christmas!
- Salsa: Adding a little “spice” to your holidays!
- Seasoning Mix: “Seasoned” with love–Merry Christmas! Or “Seasons” Greetings!
- Sprite: May your Christmas be Merry & Sprite!
- Soda Pop: I’d “soda” like to wish you a Merry Christmas!
- Mints: Friends like you are worth a mint! OR We were “mint” to be friends!
- Grater & Cheese: To a “grate” neighbor–Happy Holidays!
- Bear-shaped Honey: Have a “beary” sweet Christmas!
- Christmas-shaped Pasta (or any pasta & sauce): Have a “pasta-tively” happy holiday!
- Jam: Hoping you have a holiday “jam-packed” with fun!
- Cookie Dough: Here’s a little extra “dough” for Christmas! or Everyone needs a little extra “dough” for Christmas!
- Divinity: May your holiday be divine!
- Toffee or Brittle: Any way you “break it”, we’re think you’re the greatest!
- Apple anything (pie, muffins, bread, cobbler, or apples): You’re the “apple’ of our eye! Merry Christmas!
- Banana bread: We love you a whole bunch!
- Cupcakes: You take the cake! Merry Christmas!
- Carrot cake: We “carrot” a lot about you!
- Oranges: “Orange” you glad we’re friends? I am!
- Sparkling Cider: Wishing you a sparkling holiday season!
- Set of thank you notes: We’re so thankful for you!…..
And one more that I love, and have done several times…Snowman Soup! I’ve created free printables for download!
Don’t forget to check out my new book, Simply Tradition: 70 Fun & Easy Holiday Ideas for Families. It’s chock full of holiday traditions, ideas, and recipes for every family–and it makes a great gift!
And don’t miss a thing…sign up to get Simply Kierste in your inbox, and I’ll send you some darling, exclusive printables. Just enter your email address in the box below!