31 Cheesy, Easy, & Adorable Neighbor Gift Ideas
Looking for neighbor gift ideas? Have I got a list for you! My mom passed this list on to me years ago, and since it was an old, typewritten copy, I thought it was time it came into the digital age. :) I love how cheesy these ideas are, but they are also super fun and easy. I remember quite a few from my growing up years, so they also bring back a lot of memories. If you’re looking for something that you don’t have to bake, there are some really great ideas on here!
NEIGHBOR GIFT IDEAS!
(affiliate links included below for your convenience)
- M&M’s: Have a Merry & Most Wonderful Christmas!
- Soup or soup mix: Wishing you a “Souper” Holiday Season!
- Frozen or ready-to-bake pizza: Warm up to a wonderful holiday season, “topped” with Christmas cheer! OR…Hope your holiday has a lot of “pizza-az”!
- Apples & Hershey’s hugs: A teacher can’t live by apples alone…she needs hugs too!
- Popcorn balls: Here’s hoping you have a “ball” this year!
- Loaf of bread: For being there when you were “kneaded”, for “rising” to the occasion, large or small. For never “loafing” on the job, for helping others to “heel”. No matter how you “slice” it, you do a terrific job. Merry Christmas!
- Jolly Ranchers: Have a Holly “Jolly” Christmas!
- Root beer: We’re “rooting” for you to have a wonderful holiday season!
- Chex mix: Remember, Santa “Chex” his list twice! Happy Holidays!
- Nuts: We’re “nuts” about you! Merry Christmas!
- Measuring cup filled with candy (I love this polka dot set!): Wishing you joy beyond measure!
- Cinnamon & Sugar (or cookie sprinkles), in a cute jar: May your Christmas be sprinkled with laughter and love–Merry Christmas!
- Salsa: Adding a little “spice” to your holidays!
- Seasoning Mix: “Seasoned” with love–Merry Christmas! Or “Seasons” Greetings!
- Sprite: May your Christmas be Merry & Sprite!
- Soda Pop: I’d “soda” like to wish you a Merry Christmas!
- Mints: Friends like you are worth a mint! OR We were “mint” to be friends!
- Grater & Cheese: To a “grate” neighbor–Happy Holidays!
- Bear-shaped Honey: Have a “beary” sweet Christmas!
- Christmas-shaped Pasta (or any pasta & sauce): Have a “pasta-tively” happy holiday!
- Jam: Hoping you have a holiday “jam-packed” with fun!
- Cookie Dough: Here’s a little extra “dough” for Christmas! or Everyone needs a little extra “dough” for Christmas!
- Divinity: May your holiday be divine!
- Toffee or Brittle: Any way you “break it”, we’re think you’re the greatest!
- Apple anything (pie, muffins, bread, cobbler, or apples): You’re the “apple’ of our eye! Merry Christmas!
- Banana bread: We love you a whole bunch!
- Cupcakes: You take the cake! Merry Christmas!
- Carrot cake: We “carrot” a lot about you!
- Oranges: “Orange” you glad we’re friends? I am!
- Sparkling Cider: Wishing you a sparkling holiday season!
- Set of thank you notes: We’re so thankful for you!…..
And one more that I love, and have done several times…Snowman Soup! I’ve created free printables for download!
Don’t forget to check out my new book, Simply Tradition: 70 Fun & Easy Holiday Ideas for Families. It’s chock full of holiday traditions, ideas, and recipes for every family–and it makes a great gift!
Kierste Wade is a published author, blogger, and mom to six. With more than 20 years DIY and project experience, she has been sharing ideas on her blog since 2009. Focusing on simple and doable projects, she loves to share attainable ideas for all things home, holidays, and family. Kierste has been featured on Better Homes and Gardens, HGTV, American Farmhouse Magazine (print and online) Taste of Home, Country Living, and more.