Super easy, adorable, and festive Valentine Cake Mix Cookies…whip them in minutes, with just a few ingredients!
Valentine’s Day is such a fun holiday, and I love making cute treats to celebrate, and to give as gifts. Often I’ll need to bring treats to a class party or other gathering, and these Valentine Cake Mix Cookies are the perfect answer.
I love that I can mix them up in minutes, and within less than a half an hour, I have fresh baked cookies ready to go. Plus, they only use a few ingredients, with so many different variations. If I’m ever looking for a last minute treat, cake mix cookies are at the top of my list. I just love how cute and festive they are…and SO easy!
Let me show you how I put them together…
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you click on al ink and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Valentine Cake Mix Cookies
I used a white cake mix and a strawberry cake mix…classic Valentine’s Day colors. After I mixed up the dough and roll it into balls, I used different Valentine’s Day sprinkles to dip the tops of the cookies in. You can use whatever you like–there really are so many cute ones to choose from.
The bottom of a drinking glass pressed the cookies flat before placing them in the oven.
And then after 8-9 minutes, voila!! Check them after 8 minutes–don’t overbake. My oven bakes so slow, so I actually keep mine in for 10 minutes.
Package these up to give to family, friends, and teachers. Take them to a class party, serve at any fun gathering, or make them for your own family. They’re also perfect for little helpers in the kitchen…rolling and dipping in the sprinkles are favorites with my kids!
- 1 cake mix
- 2 eggs
- same amount oil or butter as called for in cake mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together, until well blended. (I prefer using melted butter, but either will work.) Depending on altitude, the dough could be a little soft. If that's the case, just add a tablespoon or two of flour, starting with one first.
- Roll into balls, and dip in Valentine sprinkles. Place on cookie sheet that's been lined with parchment paper or foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Use the bottom of a drinking glass to press down the balls of dough.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, or until done.
More Valentine’s Day ideas you might like…
- Layered Heart Brownies
- Heart Thumbprint Platter
- Printable Valentine Bookmarks
- Valentine’s Day Activity Countdown