Silhouette February Promo…Bundles and Stamps!!!
Thank goodness it’s Friday, right??!! YAY for the weekend, and for a fun Silhouette February promo!
This promo is featuring one of my FAVORITE Silhouette products…the stamping kit! I love all the endless possibilities with stamps…makes me giddy just thinking about the holidays alone! And monograms? Wahoo!! What I love about the stamps is that once you’ve made one, its yours…to use over and over and over again. Replace ink pads if you need to, but you’ll always have the stamp. There aren’t too many products like that–usually once you use them once, that’s it. I made some really fun stamps around Halloween last year, and it was my first time using the stamping kit. I was pleased with how easy it was to use, and in about 10 minutes, I had a super fun stamp in the design of my choice!
So…here are the promo details! Great bundles prices, stamping starter kits at 25% off, almost everything at Silhouette will be 20% off AND free shipping to the lower 48!! Whew!!
· 1 CAMEO, 1 stamping starter kit, 1 light hold cutting mat, 1 teal CAMEO dust cover for $269.99 (MSRP $351.96)
· 1 Portrait, 1 stamping starter kit, 1 light hold cutting mat, 1 grey Portrait dust cover for $129.99 (MSRP $229.96)
· Stamping starter kit 25% off
· Almost everything at silhouetteamerica.com will be 20% off! (Excludes Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Portrait®, downloads, download cards, subscriptions, and gift cards.)
· PLUS: all orders over $25.00 ship free (only to the lower 48 states)
For the bundles and stamping starter kits, you’ll need to go HERE!
Head on over to the regular Silhouette site to take advantage of the 20% off product sale!
USE THE CODE: KIERSTE
Promo runs February 20th-28th!
Kierste Wade is a published author, blogger, and mom to six. With more than 20 years DIY and project experience, she has been sharing ideas on her blog since 2009. Focusing on simple and doable projects, she loves to share attainable ideas for all things home, holidays, and family. Kierste has been featured on Better Homes and Gardens, HGTV, American Farmhouse Magazine (print and online) Taste of Home, Country Living, and more.