As soon as March rolls around, I start itching to spend every minute outside. I can’t wait for that first beautiful spring day when I can open the windows, smell the flowers blooming, and invite friends and family over for dinner on the patio. Of course, the weather here in upstate New York doesn’t always cooperate with my timeline, so I’ve found some creative ways to invite spring into my home.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you purchase a product, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. ALL opinions are 100% my own.
One of my favorite ways to do that is with Mrs. Meyer’s seasonal scents. I’ve been using Mrs. Meyer’s products for a couple of years now, and I absolutely love them. I have the hand soap in every one of my bathrooms, the kitchen, and the mudroom/laundry room. The dish soap cleans really well, and smells so yummy. I use the multi-surface cleaner everywhere, but I especially love it in the kitchen.
This year, Mrs. Meyer’s is featuring three limited-edition scents for spring: mint, peony, and lilac–SO yummy!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray
- Grove Collaborative Spring kitchen towel (new! Cornflower blue)
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
Existing customers will get free Grove walnut scrubber sponges, which are perfect for all your spring cleaning.
This time of year, I always have a bottle of Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap in our mudroom sink. It’s perfect for cleaning up after I come in from gardening, and the peony scent leaves my hands smelling like a fresh bouquet.
I was also excited to try Mrs. Meyer’s new spring scent, mint. It’s their first new limited-edition scent in two years, and it is perfection! It’s the perfect mint…the scent is sweet and refreshing, but light enough that it doesn’t leave any fragrance behind on your dishes.
Paired with Grove’s extra large and super absorbent kitchen towel, it’s everything I need to clean up after baking a pie or making a spring pasta salad. These towels are also handy for drying produce!
In addition to this free kit, Grove Collaborative has you covered for all your spring cleaning essentials. Grove delivers the best natural products (carbon offset) right to your doorstep, on your schedule.
I think you’ll be surprised how much you can save by using Grove. I filled my cart with all of these great products for just $24:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring hand soap – FREE
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring dish soap – FREE
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s Spring multi-surface spray – FREE
- Grove Collaborative Spring kitchen towel – FREE
- Arm & Hammer baking soda – $1.59
- Bon Ami powder cleanser – $1.49
- Walnut scrubber sponges – $3.95
- Method daily shower spray – $2.99
- Grove Collaborative recycled plastic loofah – $3.95
- Grove Collaborative dish brush – $6.95
- Seventh Generation disinfecting multi-surface wipes – $2.99
When you place your first order of $20 using my link, you’ll also be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.
Don’t wait — Mrs. Meyer’s mint, peony, and lilac are limited-edition scents, and these kits always go fast! Here’s how to get yours:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the FREE Spring Set when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.