It’s the 10th of the month! This month my friends and I got busy with the theme GOLD. It’s kind of perfect for the holidays right? Check out my post and then hop on over to visit all of the others. Gold is such a fun color all year, but I love it at Christmastime! I was looking through the candy aisle the other day, and saw one of my favorites (Hershey Nuggets with Toffee) in their beautiful gold wrappers, and knew I needed to make some Gold Striped Christmas Gift Tags to go with them!
Aren’t they so fun? Perfect for giving to friends, visiting teachers, neighbors…anyone!
These gift tags are darling paired with a milk bottle, mason jar, or treat bag full of gold-wrapped candy, or even atop a Christmas gift. You can even print these and place them in a frame, if you’re decorating with gold this Christmas. They’re so easy…just print, cut out, and tie on to whatever you like!
When I made mine, I cut off the top gold stripe to fit the size of the milk bottle better. You can leave all the stripes, or cut off one or two if you need to. It’s so nice to have gift tags on hand in case you need them!
TO DOWNLOAD TAGS:
1. You can right click on the images below, then save them to your computer. Insert into Word as a picture, then you can click on the corners and size it as you like!
2. Click on the links below to download the PDF files. Just print and cut!
Don’t forget to stop by these lovely ladies’ blogs–so many GOLDEN ideas! :)
- Homemade Marshmallows from Your Homebased Mom
- Printable Gold Money Card Holder for Christmas from Thirty Handmade Days
- Gold Striped Gift Tags from Simply Kierste
- A Stocking for Jesus & Printable Poem from Or So She Says
- Gold Merry Banner from Eighteen 25
- Gold Striped Mason Jar with Printable Tag from A Crafted Sparrow
- Gold Antler Reindeer Makeover from Lolly Jane
- Gold Foil Joyful Print from Capturing Joy
- Gold Christmas Decor from Landeelu
- New Year’s Printable from Two Twenty One