A charming and cozy collection of vintage tableware…dishes for home and entertaining. Everything from dishes to flatware to create an inviting vintage space for dining.
A vintage table? Yes, please! Who can resist the loveliness of floral, lace, and scallops adorning your table? I adore anything that looks or feels “old-fashioned”–as I called it years before I knew vintage was even a thing. I’ve searched yard sales for favorite pieces–dinnerware, glasses, and more–but sometimes they’re really hard to find.
Thank goodness for new pieces that are created in a gorgeous recreation of favorite vintage styles, and at such an affordable cost at the same time. Walmart Home carries several brands that have vintage perfection, including Pioneer Woman and Better Homes & Gardens.
If you’re looking for new dinnerware for your own home, or you’re hosting a party with a vintage theme, you’ll definitely want to check out some of these favorites.
Vintage + Floral
Can you believe how gorgeous these floral patterns are? I love the muted reds, blues, and greens, and flowers both large and small. The details really bring it home–scalloped edges, lace patterns, and even the cutest red polka dot!
Affiliate links are included below for your convenience. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I’ll receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
- Floral Eyelet Tablecloth–$13
- Garden Floral Bowls, set of 4–$19
- Garden Floral Kitchen Towels–$10
- Floral Heritage Bowls, set of 4–$19
- Garden Floral Salad Plates, set of 4–$19
- Garden Floral Dinner Plates, set of 4–$21.52
- Vintage Floral Butter Dish, $12.99
- Vintage Floral Tea Pot, $24
- Floral & Polka Dot Retro Dinnerware–$44.92
Vintage Cream Dishes
Don’t you just love all the gorgeous details and embellishments on these cream dishes? And the crystal knob on the canister? These details are what make vintage style so unique and special. And when you use cream, it gives you a beautiful neutral base, that you can easily mix and match different pieces with.
- Better Homes & Gardens Country Crest Dinnerware–$39.97
- Pioneer Woman Farmhouse Lace Canister–$19
- Pioneer Woman Farmhouse Lace Dinnerware–$44.92
- Pioneer Woman Farmhouse Lace Serving Bowl–$14
- Pioneer Woman Farmhouse Lace Gravy Boat, Butter Dish, and Salt & Pepper Shakers Set–$17
I’m seriously obsessed with mason jar-type drinking glasses, and I absolutely adore them. They go from farmhouse to vintage and are so totally versatile. And when I saw these lovely embossed glasses that come in both clear and a vintage blue color, I fell in love the the lovely detailing. So beautiful!
- Clear Embossed Drinking Glasses–$14
- Vintage Blue Embossed Drinking Glasses–$14
- Handled Drinking Jar, set of 8–$11
Solid Color Dishes + Flatware
When mixing and matching vintage dishes, it’s always a good idea to have solid color dishes to coordinate with the floral patterns. I’m in love with these lovely jade and blue dishes! And I couldn’t help but include this gorgeous gold flatware–it’s the perfect complement to vintageware.