I am a big fan of banana splits and the more toppings the better! This no churn banana split brownie recipe is one of my favorite recipes yet and I am so excited to share it with you today!
My name is Jes and I blog over at Mommy Envy, I am so excited to be back again this month sharing this recipe with you! Now that I’ve discovered no churn ice cream I don’t know if I will ever go back. I’ve never had luck with ice cream machines, mainly because I like too many toppings. And I love that I get to make up my own flavors! I’ve contemplated this recipe for a while now and I finally made it just for you!
Even if you don’t like banana splits, I think you will still like this recipe. I’m not a big fan of pineapple but I think it’s amazing in this recipe! The pineapple is actually one of the best parts. It sneaks up on you!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1 Tbs vanilla
- 1 can sweet and condensed milk
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1 banana sliced
- 1/2 cup cherries, sliced
- 2 cups brownie pieces
- Whip cream, sugar and vanilla in a mixture until it turns into whipped cream (about 3 minutes).
- While the cream is being whipped prepare the cherries, pineapple and brownie pieces.
- Fold sweet and condensed milk into the whipped cream. Do the same with the pineapple and banana slices (you can add more pineapple and banana slices if you want to, just note that banana slices will freeze and make your teeth extremely cold).
- Pour half of the cream mixture into a metal loaf pan.
- Top with half of the cherries and brownies. Drizzle hot fudge and caramel.
- Repeat with the remaining cream mixture and toppings.
- You can use a knife or spoon to mix toppings into the cream mixture, I left mine on top for looks.
- Cover with plastic wrap or tinfoil and freeze for 6 hours.
You can also add chopped peanuts if you like.
This is my second ice cream recipe I’ve made and I am having a ton of fun creating them. What flavor would you create?
The first flavor I created was Caramel Kisses!